- Direct Imported Used Engines: Sold as long block only, 90 days commencing from date of purchase. Any external components of the engine are not warranted under this warranty.
- Local Wrecking Engines: 90 days commencing from date of purchase.
- Rebuilt Engines: 180 days warranty commencing from date of purchase.
- Mazda rotary, diesel, high performance and racing engines: No warranty
- Used Transmission: 90 days commencing from date of purchase. Electrical switches, wiring system, shifting linkage and torque converter are not guaranteed.
- C&T is not responsible for any labor charges.
- In case of mechanical breakdown, customer must notify C&T immediately and obtain an authorization for inspection and shipping instructions.
- The defective unit with all external components must be returned to our premises at the customer's cost within 7 days after authorization is given.
- We will not accept any shipment returned in freight collection, C.O.D. or without any consent of C&T.
- C&T has right to inspect the defective unit for the period of 2 to 7 working days before any replacement unit is given out.
- Warranty will be voided for any unauthorized repair or the disassembly of a defective unit without the consent of C&T.
- All merchandise sold is under exchange policy only. If product is being installed, disassembled, damaged or kept over 7 days from date of purchase, there is absolutely no refund.
- There will be a 20% handling and restocking fee for any returned item.
- Freight and delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Deposits are good for only 14 days. After the 14 days, the deposit is non-refundable and no credit will be granted.
- Returned checks are charged a $20 service fee.
- Any returned merchandise must be accompanied with the original receipt, otherwise no warranty will be honored.
- No refunds for cancellations on special orders.
- All C&T Engines and transmissions are sold on an exchange basis. Core deposits are paid in advance. Credit on cores or refunds are subject to inspection and able to be rebuilt. The following procedures should be followed when returning core:
- Complete long block and no hole on the block. Remove any parts not included with exchange engine and drain all engine oil and water.
- Complete assembled transmission and drain all transmission fluid.
- In order to receive a core refund or credit, we must receive core within 14 days commencing from date of purchase.